GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for a lunch ride to New Jersey. So March 21 at 1 the first day of spring let try this place out i dont think Will can eat a TRIPLE DECKER SANDWICHES and CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS. So who's up for this ride. To Harold's New York Deli in Edison.
http://www.haroldsfamousdeli.com/

3050 WOODBRIDGE AVENUE, EDISON, NJ 0883
TELEPHONE: 732-661-9100 FAX:732-661-1605

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
It's time for a lunch ride to New Jersey. So March 21 the first day of spring let try this place out i dont think Will can eat a TRIPLE DECKER SANDWICHES and CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS. So who's up for this ride. To Harold's New York Deli in Edison.
http://www.haroldsfamousdeli.com/

3050 WOODBRIDGE AVENUE, EDISON, NJ 0883
TELEPHONE: 732-661-9100 FAX:732-661-1605
We're in,,,,
I have off that day,,, and it's the first day of Spring,,, What more could be ask for.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
lunch run

John, There nothing like the Blintzs at Harolds let me know the time & I ask Stanley if he like to join us.

Ed Schwartzbach

·
Registered
242 Posts
John,

If i can make it..i'll be there to meet with my nj brethren. Please post a time yous guys will be meeting.

Bill
02 Pearl Orange Abs

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
orangewingnut,

I think the original post by John says 1pm. It is kind of lost in the post. Hope to meet you there.

Bulldog

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
If you Jersey boyz don't mind a suthern fella from over on Loing Eyelan joinin' ya... I might be able to make it for this greet-n-eat. :joke:

One note: the 17th is St. Patrick's Day. Don't know if riding is gonna interfere with some of y'all's drinkin.

:lol:

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Alrighty,,, one more for the lunch run.....
looking forward to it....
Hope the weather is like it was yesterday.....

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Tom,

Lunch is on the 21st. St Paddy's day is the 17th. As hard as I tried, I could never get a single hangover to last that long!

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look like a good trun out. Tom 4 days of drink or sould I say 4 nights for drink and 4 day of bike riding and eating is some other thing. I think about 2 hours north. from this place I forget the name of this thing but it is 68 days after this ride. I hope we have nice weather that day. I cann't wait to see everone.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Well, duh... my bad. :oops:

For some reason, I could have sworn I saw the date as March 17th. Don't know how or why... just must have had "17" on the brain, and was surprised to y'all were gonna meet on a weekday. :shrug:

Oh well... guess that means I won't be there, as I have to work weekends.

Have fun!
:-(

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tom we will miss see you there.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Sounds great,I will do my best to make it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
NJ lunch run

It's a great opp to greet-n-meet. Never been there, is there enough parking for a great turnout?? Is there a ride after?
Jay

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
There's plenty of parking at Harold's. Also, click on the menu in Honda John's first post. The prices may seem high, but one sandwich can feed a small village. The eclaire looks like Fred Flintstone's club. And all is very tasty. Got to go, I'm making myself hungry.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
There's plenty of parking at Harold's. Also, click on the menu in Honda John's first post. The prices may seem high, but one sandwich can feed a small village. The eclaire looks like Fred Flintstone's club. And all is very tasty. Got to go, I'm making myself hungry.
Well then I guess Patti Crocker and I will be sharing a sandwich....
and maybe bringing some home in a doggy bag...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts