1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I was leaning towards the Show Chrome but I think this looks even better.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Not gonna lie, those look sweet. I may have to think about buying a set of those.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have to agree those are nice looking. I'm more interested in getting cool air. Those look like they would funnel hot air from the radiator to the rider. That would be nice in the winter but what about summer? Anxious to hear some reviews.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
IDK about that double-sided tape attachment method. Ad says it also uses bolts. Pic was too small for me to see the bolts or bolt holes.

·
Registered
413 Posts
IDK about that double-sided tape attachment method. Ad says it also uses bolts. Pic was too small for me to see the bolts or bolt holes.
I think you remove the two OEM screws and replace them with two that come with the kit.
Correct. It uses the tape and those two bolts. I gathered that from the installation instructions. So just as good as Honda's plus the tape added on.

I will be a buyer, it looks good and very functional.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I gathered that from the installation instructions.
Thanks for that. I breezed right past the instructions. And I agree they look real good.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Wish they had some pictures out in the open from near and afar........lab photos are hard to get a feeling for how it really looks IMHO.

Also, trying to understand their description that says to open them to bring in "refreshing breeze"?
Sure looks to me opening them would bring in warm radiator air.

Looks nicely integrated.....but I'm holding tight on purchasing these for a bit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
These look nice! It looks like they’re taped to the small plastic trim pieces that snap into the shelter .. wonder how big a pain it will be to get those trim pieces out (and in again) when doing any maintenance that requires pulling the plastic? (Air filter, accessory installation, etc) .. maybe it’s just replacing the tape? Anyone who puts these on, please share your thoughts

Thanks

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
These look nice! It looks like they’re taped to the small plastic trim pieces that snap into the shelter .. wonder how big a pain it will be to get those trim pieces out (and in again) when doing any maintenance that requires pulling the plastic? (Air filter, accessory installation, etc) .. maybe it’s just replacing the tape? Anyone who puts these on, please share your thoughts

Thanks
Looks like the taped piece would come off with the OEM trim piece it is attached to. They are taped together and secured to the bike through the OEM screw holes.

Reactions: Kenichi

·
Registered
13 Posts
That’s what I was thinking ... I’ve had those trim pieces (Honda calls them deflector panels) off a couple times and I recall having to do a bit of light bending to get them to seat properly back in their places. If these Kurys flex enough, it’s probably no problem .. if not, they may have to be detached from the piece they’re taped to ..

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I have to agree those are nice looking. I'm more interested in getting cool air. Those look like they would funnel hot air from the radiator to the rider. That would be nice in the winter but what about summer? Anxious to hear some reviews.

The radiator throws hot air out the side and when moving, it goes back to the legs, hence the little OEM deflector. Put on a larger deflector to throw more of the heat further out, especially to try to get it off the passenger. When cooler outside, open to allow heat to come back towards the legs.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Some pics. I bought them at Wing Ding 41 and put them on in the parking lot. Love them all bet the Honda lowers I had before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts