GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short story....

Hadn’t been on a bike for more than 30 years.

A buddy asked me to look after his 08’ Road Glide while he was out of the country for two months last fall.

That’s all it took.....

I was able to work out a deal for a 2001 with 94,000 miles. After reading the forums I don’t even consider that high mileage .

Anyway, I’ve had it a little over a month and honestly can’t imagine wanting to ride a different bike.

Maybe a newer model

I’m glad to be a member of this forum!

Howard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Welcome from SE Idaho, currently on the road in Missoula, Montana!!! Congrats on your new to you Wing, ride"r safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
Welcome from florida miles = smiles on a wing . Ride in next mont "rockies gold " in montrose colorado. Take it for a ride !!

Reactions: proudpeacock

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome!

Picked up a Frogg Togg rain suit yesterday.

I’ll need them this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome from the Sunshine State.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome aboard Hcarrithers. Since you are in the Dallas area, I want to invite you to join my riding club. You can find us on FB by searching Mid-Cities Riders. It's a new startup and all we do is ride. No meetings, no by-laws, no dues or politics. Usually do a RTE on Saturday or Sunday mornings and our lead is planning a 3-day trip to the Ozarks in October.

Check us out and join us!

I bought my first Goldwing in March of this year and have already put 9k miles on it. Love my Ladygray!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts