GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 GL1800
2,071 Posts
Welcome from the Eastern side of Idaho!!! Happy Birthday and congrats on your new Wing, ride safe and keep the shiny side up. :D

·
IronMan
18,045 Posts
HELLO FROM MELBOURNE GO TO BOTTOM OF MAIN PAGE AND CLICK ON FLORIDA THERES A "STICKY" ( POST THATS ALWAYS THERE) LAST MINUTE CHARLIE!! POST ON IT IT WILL GET YOU RESPONCE IF SOMEONE POSTS ON IT LASO CK OUT FB AND FLORIDA PROWLERS ALL KINDS OF RTE'S (RIDE TO EAT ) GREAT FOR MEETING AND RIDING !

Reactions: Bulitt

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
Welcome to the asylum. If your here you probably need a mental adjustment anyway so a forum mental health professional will contact you shortly. If you say where in Florida you are. You will be put on a priority list. Your relative young age also puts on a priority list for help. I will turn 73 in 5 days and on my 4th Goldwing so they have give up on me and people like UncleJohn (also a lost cause).

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Welcome from Jax. Yep….look up Florida Prowlers. We are having lunch today at Corky Bells in Palatka at 11:30. Come on by if you are close.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Congrats on the "new to you" Wing from St. Pete/Tampa. 🌞 The Prowlers sounds like fun (I really need to hook up), and consider the GWRRA by joining a local chapter. Great folks who know where all the best food joints are located. LOL

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome from Jax. Yep….look up Florida Prowlers. We are having lunch today at Corky Bells in Palatka at 11:30. Come on by if you are close.
Okay, how do I join the infamous Prowlers? Getting hungry, but cannot make Palatka today. Secret handshake? How about that famous (and apparently long lost) 716 page Manifesto? BTW, I am not now, nor will I ever exist on Facebook.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Okay, how do I join the infamous Prowlers? Getting hungry, but cannot make Palatka today. Secret handshake? How about that famous (and apparently long lost) 716 page Manifesto? BTW, I am not now, nor will I ever exist on Facebook.
Just show up. Too bad about your feelings about Facebook, that is where most of our Ride To Eats (RTE) are posted.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome from stormy Eastern NC. Unlike Florida, we CAN'T plan our rides here. Florida can set your clock by your afternoon storms😁

·
Registered
2007 GL 1800
74 Posts
Congrats on the new Wing coming to you from Central Florida. You won't be disappointed.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Welcome from the northwest corner of Indiana. Last August, we bought our 4th goldwing since 1993. This one is a 2019 DCT Tour with a Roadsmith trike conversion. It was brand new with 0 miles on it. You're going to love the DCT. It takes a little getting used to after riding a manual tranny motorcycle for more than 40 yrs.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Congrats on the birthday and present. You got the best color! I'm west side of the state above Tampa if you get out this way.

·
Premium Member
Honda Goldwing 2020, Matte Black and Red
483 Posts
Congrats from Tampa! The forum is the best place to learn about your dct.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts