GL1800Riders Forums banner

New Member from Sunny Florida!

788 views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  Kenichi 
#1 ·
Hi gang, bought my first Goldwing yesterday. 2018 Goldwing Tour DCT. Blue with only 2k miles on it. I turn 50 in 6 days. Best Birthday present ever!

#2 ·
Welcome from the Eastern side of Idaho!!! Happy Birthday and congrats on your new Wing, ride safe and keep the shiny side up. :D

#3 ·
HELLO FROM MELBOURNE GO TO BOTTOM OF MAIN PAGE AND CLICK ON FLORIDA THERES A "STICKY" ( POST THATS ALWAYS THERE) LAST MINUTE CHARLIE!! POST ON IT IT WILL GET YOU RESPONCE IF SOMEONE POSTS ON IT LASO CK OUT FB AND FLORIDA PROWLERS ALL KINDS OF RTE'S (RIDE TO EAT ) GREAT FOR MEETING AND RIDING !

Reactions: Bulitt
#4 ·
Welcome to the asylum. If your here you probably need a mental adjustment anyway so a forum mental health professional will contact you shortly. If you say where in Florida you are. You will be put on a priority list. Your relative young age also puts on a priority list for help. I will turn 73 in 5 days and on my 4th Goldwing so they have give up on me and people like UncleJohn (also a lost cause).

#8 ·
Okay, how do I join the infamous Prowlers? Getting hungry, but cannot make Palatka today. Secret handshake? How about that famous (and apparently long lost) 716 page Manifesto? BTW, I am not now, nor will I ever exist on Facebook.

#7 ·
Congrats on the "new to you" Wing from St. Pete/Tampa. 🌞 The Prowlers sounds like fun (I really need to hook up), and consider the GWRRA by joining a local chapter. Great folks who know where all the best food joints are located. LOL

#14 ·
Welcome from the northwest corner of Indiana. Last August, we bought our 4th goldwing since 1993. This one is a 2019 DCT Tour with a Roadsmith trike conversion. It was brand new with 0 miles on it. You're going to love the DCT. It takes a little getting used to after riding a manual tranny motorcycle for more than 40 yrs.

#20 ·
Congrats on your 2018 GW! Many Miles n Smiles are in store for you on the best & fastest color! Anyway welcome from Champa Bay aka Tampa Bay-go Bucs-TB Lightening-TB Rays!!!;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.