GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please Welcome Tail Gunner & his Most lovely wife Bubbles (aka Jack & Fran)

Took a long time for Tail Gunner to come to his senses, but he is getting an 07 Wing in one of the prettiest colors, RED

Tail Gunner & Bubbles have been riding with us for a couple of years now. They own one of them slow butt Yamahas...LOL

About a week ago, they came to my house and surprised me with an announcement that they were ready to get a new 07 Wing. Never once did I ever suggest a Wing or compare my Wing to their Yamajammer. I was quite surprised to say the least.

This past summer, Bubbles jumped on the back of my bike and we headed out in what turned out to be a "Spirited Ride" (unusual for me). Since I did not know her riding style or habits, I just went along with the ride. Seems that when Bubbles wants her hubby to slow down, she smacks him in the side. Well I got this signal all wrong. Each time she would smack me, I figured that she wanted me to step it up a bit, so I did. By the time we got home, I was a bit black & blue and had just about maxed out the ole GL 1800. I thought I had done good. I think that Bubbles had other thoughts...LOL Didn't take long, once we were in the driveway to find out that I had read the signal completely wrong...LOL

Please Welcome Tail Gunner and Bubbles to our fold. They are great friends and neighbors of ours. They have tons of money, so do not be afraid to let them know what they need to purchase for their new 07 level 3, red Wing

Welcome Jack & Fran. May the (S)miles build fast and safe for both of you. We LOVE you guys!

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of the Wing.

Hope you enjoy it as much a I do mine.

Dep

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Jack & Fran welcome to our world. We all are not right bright cause we like the Dawg too. Looking forward to meeting you at Cats-Cade 07

·
Registered
691 Posts
Welcome Tail Gunner & Bubbles, you couldn't pick a better place to get started. Knowing Bulldog will not be held against you in anyway either. All the members are choir members also! The only advice I can give you is to order a set of tires from Bulldog and a case of oil...... with all the miles you will be doing your going to need it.

Dennis
02 orange "sunup"

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Friends of Luther and Michelle's are friends of ours!!!
Don't forget to come to Forest Ontario Canada with the Hitt's next summer. :)

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Jack & Fran, welcome to the club. enjoy the ride, Hope to meet you folks at Cats-Cade '07 :yes1: :flg:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
If the tons o money thing is bothering you folks just quit working and ride your wing all over creation for a couple of years. You'll have a great time, meet lots of interesting people and that unsightly money sticking out of every pocket will become a thing of the past. :p

·
Registered
490 Posts
Happy Wing Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will love it.......... Kevin

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Welcome,,,anyone that smacks the Dog around is OK with us :lol: :lol:

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Welcome and may all your future GL trips be pleasant and always end safely. Terry

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
You mean we can't hold it against them because they are Bulldog's friends.

Just kidding, Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
uh....Shouldn't they have posted this? :wink:

Now Dawg, before you start snarling and showing your teeth, I am just kidding.

If your friends of the Hitts, then you must be OK people. Welcome to the crowd and look forward to meeting you in June.

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
newbe

Good timing after you meet this crowd, you will have alot to be "Thankful" for!!

Enjoy your new wing and Thanksgiving and hopefully I will meet you at the Cade!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :chicken:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome, and you need lots and lots of money and this is a great place to learn what you really really need for the Wing :D

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
KYBLUE said:

why does that sound like a bad thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
J-mac said:
KYBLUE said:

why does that sound like a bad thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome Jack and Fran.
You may be called upon to repeat the smack attack on the bulldog from time to time
as keeping him in his place is a group effort.
Now that you are official members in good standing, it's only fair to warn you,
Dog has this thing about crush washers see, and....well, that's another story.
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Welcome Tail Gunner & Bubbles (aka Jack & Fran)

Bulldog - Your story about speeding up when you were smacked in the ribs will not fly. You were just antagonizing your passenger...just like I would have done! :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tail Gunner & Bubbles are waiting in exile (till they get approved) so that they can make their first post.

Watch out for Bubbles, she packs a mean left, when she wants to go faster...>LOL Also ,

Watch your grammar and punctuation when you type. Bubbles has handed out many additional assignments over her career, just so the kids would not talk or spell like Bulldog....LOL

Lamont must be giving you a second look. Most guys get approved within 2 minutes. Must have something to do with what I told him about you...LOL

Dawg

1 - 20 of 30 Posts