GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Being a new member here I thought I'd say hello.
The wife and I had a '97 Wing. Before we moved to Tn. we sold it. I know, how stupid.
The wife has now passed away and I decided to get back into riding, so, I guess I am looking for Wingers in the Altamont,Tn. area . I have an 09 which, due to the weather, has only been ridden home from the dealer.
Looking forward to meeting new riders in the area.

Great board by the way.

Thnx
OneRider

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
Well howdy and welcome !!

Sorry, can't help with the local riders around there but I'm sure there's a bunch.

Check out the Smokey Mtn Ride In coming up in a neighborhood near you !!

That or come on out to Colorado, it's 70 degrees here this week. Beautiful Weather. !

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
Welcome to the party!

Since you live in Tennessee, check out the Tennessee sub-board. Those guys are always getting together to ride.

Also, check out the Ride Calendar and the Contact List in my signature so you can check out the upcoming events and get in touch with locals in your area.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the pointers. Looks like a lot of options here.
I know once I get on the road I'll start meeting lots of fellow wingers.

Thnx

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Welcome!

If the weather and your schedule does not cooperate before then, you will have a great opportunity to meet a lot of Tennessee and other riders at the Tennessee Lunch Run at Fall Creek Falls in April.

Keep an eye on the Tennessee sub-board, and don't forget the Smoky Mountain Ride-in in Bryson City NC in June!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Welcome to the fold and sorry about your wife. Most wives here love to ride as well. check out the sub board tennesse and also check out GWRRA and go to a chapter meeting to see if you are interested in that group.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Welcome to the board.

U r right about this being a good board. As others have said, check out he TN sub group. U might also want to chk the GA and NC sub groups as they appear to be close to your location.:biker:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello and welcome from another TN rider. They’re talking a high of about 62° here in Mid TN on Saturday. If so, I’m planning to have my pottumus out for a little ride.:biker:

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Hello and welcome - Hope to see you at the Smokey Mtn Ride In

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Welcome to the forum, OneRider, and congratulations on your new ride. You're in a great place for riding (wife and I keep saying we need to move down to eastern TN).

·
Registered
128 Posts
New Goldwing

:congrats: on your new wing. I am sure you will meet a lot of riders in your area. There will be a lot of people from all states at the Smokey Mountain Ride In. Hope to see you there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts