GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member, saying hello! Just bought a 2002 Wing that is Stream Silver Metallic, with 79,xxx miles. I've been a member of the VTX forum, since '07 when I bought a vtx1300. I love this bike!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor 43 miles NE of you...:cool:

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Hello Digdug! Welcome to the board... Now go ride that thing!:thumbup:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats: and welcome to the fun. It's good having you here.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome from your capitol city! (darn sure aint braggin) Now get that car tire on and get out there and ride it!

·
Registered
107 Posts
New member, saying hello! Just bought a 2002 Wing that is Stream Silver Metallic, with 79,xxx miles. I've been a member of the VTX forum, since '07 when I bought a vtx1300. I love this bike!
Welcome aboard! Great bike!:congrats:

Roryrob

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Goldwing ownership. The Goldwing is an awesome motorcycle.

Just ignore the guys who try to talk you into installing a car tire on your motorcycle the moment you introduce yourself to the forum. Strangely, they need to bolster their confidence by convincing more riders to join the flock (as in sheep).

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome digdug, glad to see another Missouri rider.
It looks like you a nice low milage there. I guess the last owner didnt ride a lot. :shrug:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
:congrats: On the Wing, and WELCOME to the forum.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Welcome digdug....Come see us at the Harrison Gathering Oct 6-7-8 in Harrison Arkansas. Great chance to meet folks and enjoy some excellent roads.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts