GL1800Riders Forums banner

1K views 24 replies 25 participants last post by  laen 
#1 ·
Hi all. My wife Tammi and I are into the 3rd month of ownership of our black 2010 Goldwing. So far, we love it. We moved up from a 2008 Kawasaki Nomad 1600, so this is quite a change. So far, no big trips, just lost of day rides. e have about 3200 miles so far.

I have used the forum for several tech and add on questions, so far. Thanks to those who contribute. Look forward to making a contribution here.

Jim
Tacoma, WA

#2 ·
WELCOME to the board, and :congrats: On the new bike.

#6 ·
:congrats:
Hi all. My wife Tammi and I are into the 3rd month of ownership of our black 2010 Goldwing. So far, we love it. We moved up from a 2008 Kawasaki Nomad 1600, so this is quite a change. So far, no big trips, just lost of day rides. e have about 3200 miles so far.

I have used the forum for several tech and add on questions, so far. Thanks to those who contribute. Look forward to making a contribution here.

Jim
Tacoma, WA

#12 ·
Welcome, you will enjoy the wing. On the 24 of July I will have mine for a year and have put over 9000 mile it. I too switch from a 99 Nomad and don't look back.

#16 ·
We moved up from a 2008 Kawasaki Nomad 1600, so this is quite a change.
Welcome, you will enjoy the wing. On the 24 of July I will have mine for a year and have put over 9000 mile it. I too switch from a 99 Nomad and don't look back.
That is funny. We went from a 99 Nomad as well to the Goldwing. Our
Nomads were the 8th thing done with that 1500 engine. VN1500G1, and
that is where g1nomad comes from. I loved everything about the Wing
except foot position. I only knew of JCWhitney at the time, and ordered
highway floorboards within days. I didn't even know the Internet back
then. :lol: I somehow found this website (the old salmon colored board)
and have emptied my wallet big time since.

Herb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.