GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just traded my 03 1800 vtx in on a 2010 new goldwing, i did it for the comfort for the wife, i am retiring in 21 months and want to start taking some longer rides. the wing is the way to go for comfort, but i did sure like my vtx.
glad to join the wing group and hope to meet and see lot's of you on the road.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome, lots of great info to be had.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Welcome to the board...........and with a screen name like that.......I wanna party with you, dood!:capwin::beer8::capwin:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats: on your new ride and welcome to the fun.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Howdy,

I came from a VTX1300R on 7/2/11 to an '05 Wing. Already broke my wrist falling off the Wing but that was a "kickstand not down" senior moment.:roll:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats:on your new ride and welcome to the forum!:thumbup:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congrats on the ride. I'm sure if your corider likes to ride, she will love the Wing. Now, get her some arm rests and then add more lights and safety chrome. Enjoy.....

·
Registered
419 Posts
:congrats: In 05 I bought a new 03 Vtx 1800 R. Sold it in 09. Bought a 08 Wing. This is my 3rd year and I love it. A Jet on 2 wheels.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
WELCOME to the forum, and :congrats: on the new bike.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Congrats! A lot of us came from the X-World.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
i just traded my 03 1800 vtx in on a 2010 new goldwing, i did it for the comfort for the wife, i am retiring in 21 months and want to start taking some longer rides. the wing is the way to go for comfort, but i did sure like my vtx.
glad to join the wing group and hope to meet and see lot's of you on the road.
Let's see now, I'm trying to find a way to criticize you. Just joshing, welcome aboard. Great bunch of guys except for me and a few others!:lol:

2W

P.S. I used to be a VTXer too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts