GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone.....i'm new to this site. i'm not very good with computers but enjoy talking with other goldwing owners. since the bike is put away for the winter, i will look forword to reading all these messages.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome. We have a lot of fun here sharing tails and pictures about our trips and experiences, especially since our family here has moved to this new board format. It's a blast.

·
Registered
90 Posts

WELCOME TO THE BOARD :!:

:yw1:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Welcome...

...I think you will like it here. Lots of good comradery and information. I know you had abnormally warm wx up that way a week ago, but I'll bet winter has arrived.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Howdy & welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcom aboard tha' board !
CABIN FEVER ???? ! :snow1: ... :drive1:
See: and especially CALIFORNIA...
www.pashnit.com
Lets ride em' !
IRMac :rw1:

·
Registered
469 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD OL'FART ! this is ah GREAT board with ah lot of fine folks, been comin here daily for th last couple ah years or so. I always enjoy th fellowship here. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
619 Posts
welcome ol fart

This is a GREAT board. Have met many wonderful and helpful people here I now call friends... :lol:
I am a computer dummie but the folks here will help u out....

WELCOME.... :D

bruce aka 'the blue trawler"

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome To The Board

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is the best brd Ive seen for Goldwings or any other brand or model for that matter!

Welcome Ole Fart!....

MJ

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
You beat me to it. Wingnutz! :lol:

I was gonna say, "ol fart" certainly fits in, but doesn't distinguish our new friend much from the rest of us.

I'll tell ya, ol fart, this board really helps us northerners get through the winter. You should know, though, that about february, when one of these guys comes in talkin about his great ride, you may want to strangle him. :wink:

Welcome to the bunch.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Ol Fart, next spring, when you take the moth balls out of the gas tank, plan a ride to see us. We are not that far from you. We are in the Monticello/Liberty NY area in Sullivan County.

We always have day old bread and stale coffee to share.

Bulldog & Meesh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts