GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would use my first post to say Hello and introduce our selves. We are Mike and Kriss , we live in central Florida and just got our first wing in Dec. Would like to say i look forward to meeting as many of you as we can in the future and learn from the experience of others (us being first year riders), and of coarse have fun :grin:. mike

·
Florida Moderator
4,616 Posts
Welcome fellow Winger. I too am new to this board, been on the other board for over a year before checking this one out. This board seems to be comprised of very friendly and socialable people, ready to help another member at the drop of a hat. I live in the little town of Interlachen (one traffic light) east of Gainesville. Don't know where you are but would be glad to meet up for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are just south of lakeland ,out in the sticks just the way i like it ....quite.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Congrats! Glad to have you in the madhouse.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Oh , oh ..., no way ! I hope your a good rider , you got the

FASTEST COLOR:eek:4:

Good luck keeping your license with that puppy !:congrats:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome to the joint.
We've got a little trip planned to the keys early summer and will probably be in the Clearwater area for the night. When we decide what week we will be there you might have to buy us dinner!!!! LOL.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Welcome aboard, Fishracer.... I'll answer a few questions before you ask them...

1. Bridgestone tires
2. Synthetic oil
3. buy a maintenance manual
4. buy Fred's videos (don't make fun of his feet...)
5. Channel 1
6. Seafoam fuel injector cleaner
7. Utopia Back Rest
8. Mick O Pegs
9. a Garmin GPS is better
10. Dynabeads

....just to sum it up.... I'm joking around.... so, what did I miss guys to bring Fish up to speed?

Dude, you'll find this a great resource of info from a great bunch of folks who have "been there, done that...." and help you keep your GW in top condition...
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Welcome aboard, Fishracer.... I'll answer a few questions before you ask them...

1. Bridgestone tires
2. Synthetic oil
5. Channel 1
7. Utopia Back Rest
8. Mick O Pegs
10. Dynabeads

....just to sum it up.... I'm joking around.... so, what did I miss guys to bring Fish up to speed?

Dude, you'll find this a great resource of info from a great bunch of folks who have "been there, done that...." and help you keep your GW in top condition...
You forgot one thing but I think it would have to posted on the Darkside Riders Forum. Ah..here it goes!

11. Car Tires are bad, are good, are bad, are good, are bad, are good!!! :eek:4:

Anyway, WELCOME to the BEST GL1800 Forum on the WWW!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
WELCOME From VA

Enjoy your ride... we do ours

ps.. PM you

·
Registered
1,692 Posts

1. Bridgestone tires
2. Synthetic oil
5. Channel 1
7. Utopia Back Rest
8. Mick O Pegs
10. Dynabeads

You forgot to tell him that Hal has the best price on extended warranties!

:joke: WELCOME :joke:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts