GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my name is crockett watson. I ride a 2008 1800gl I have a place in interlachen fla. wanting new friends to ride with on the weekends...crockett

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Welcome to the mad house. Several board members live in that area so finding rides shouldn't be a problem. Check out the Florida forum on this site for info on lunch runs and other things going on.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Hi Crockett,
You sound like a nice guy. I look forward to meeting you and taking some long rides together.

Disclaimer: I have not known Crockett for over 50 years, he is not my best friend and I did not encourage him to join this site.:joke:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Welcome, Just head to the northwest always looking for some one new to ride with.:doorag:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Hellooooo & welcome from Va!

Mark

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Welcome to the board. Best of luck finding other riders. They are out there, but so quiet, you don't hear them.

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
Howdy and Welcome !!

Come on up to Colorado sometime and we'll show you some roads that have curves other than highway cloverleaves. ;)
Better twisties and not as far as Colorado here in North Carolina! Why do I get a sneaking suspicion we'll be hearing from Trialsman/GA Mafia soon??? :shrug:

Welcome to the boards Crockett!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome from Maryland. Come on up and we will ride.
:congrats:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome to the wondreful world of Wingers! Enjoy the ride

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Congrats Welcome A Board :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts