GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been 5 new darksiders in the Johnstown, PA area during the last 8 weeks. One local tire shop is going to stock a Kuhmo just to offer better service. Not sure if any or all of them have a number yet. What have I done?????:eek:4:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Gary4565 - I know your euphoric feeling, Since going to the DS in July 2010 I am now responsible for 5 others who have also converted. None of them have requested a DS # but none-the-less they are true converts and they all swear they will never go back.

I am about to head off on a two week journey to Canada (Nelson, BC) so I will provide a ride review in mid August.

Ride On!

Smitty

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Rest at ease. You have done nothing wrong!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Way to go gary4565 nothing but HAPPINESS :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
We'll have to start calling Gary the Recruiter;)
hahaha
I think you should contact Lamonster and have him change
Gary's status from "Seasoned member"
to (as you said) "The Recruiter" :thumbup:

:biker:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I have converted two guys already and have two more who say they're going Dark next time. None are on here yet. Me and my buddy put it to the squids on Sunday at the Mid-Ohio racetrack. Fun as heck to stuff a sport bike in the corners with the iPod playing. The last two years I have had a guy follow me off the track to tell me that that Wing goes good out there. I said, " I know".

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Way to go, Gary.

I've lost track of how many I have brought over. I'd estimate 15, conservatively.

Makes it a lot easier when I can tell them that there are over 1,000 Wingers doing it and that I've logged a couple hundred thousand miles on them.

I also offer them a free trial. Just let me know you're coming to the Trialsman Man Cave and I'll put one on "your bike" in about 15 minutes. Take it and ride it for a week. If you like it, I'll help you across. If not, didn't cost you a thing and I promise not to make fun of you. :lol::lol::joke:

BTW, it will be a run flat. :twisted: If you want, I'll take the valve core out before you leave. :cool:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
If not, didn't cost you a thing and I promise not to make fun of you. :lol::lol::joke:
Now I see where I go wrong, I could never make that promise :tongue:

·
Registered
262 Posts
There are 12 Darksiders up here in Ottawa now

So far only (3) have Darkside Numbers.

I was the first to go Dark and have tried (3) different Car Tires so far with the Goodyear TripleTred my favorite.

I definitely had a Major influence with (9) of these Guys going dark!

(4) of us are now using the Goodyear TripleTred 205/60-16 with a minor rub for at most 50 miles on 2010 to 2003 Model Goldwings.

Cheers,

Ron

·
Registered
4 Posts
I need a Darkside stcker

:shrug:I know someone out there swll them help a brother out new Darksider #1011 love the way it handels!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Keep up the good work. Just one at a time well change the world.:congrats:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts