GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the posts going on about the coronavirus, and being splattered all over the place, what do you guys think about asking the higher pay-scale guys to start a new sub-board? With all the closings and eventually re-openings, maybe a one-stop listing might be the way to go, at least until things start returning to normal?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Good idea..

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
One stop shop is always good.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
100% agree..."BEST" idea ever

Ronnie

·
Registered
442 Posts
With all the posts going on about the coronavirus, and being splattered all over the place, what do you guys think about asking the higher pay-scale guys to start a new sub-board? With all the closings and eventually re-openings, maybe a one-stop listing might be the way to go, at least until things start returning to normal?
Great idea......G'it-er-done

• (y)
  • (y)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Easy to find out good information.. Great idea!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
How about this.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Agree

·
IronMan
17,104 Posts
SOUNDS GOOD ! MAYBE SPLIT UP BY STATE ?? SEEING EACH HAS DIFFERENT RULES N CLOSINGS ??

·
Registered
791 Posts
That's a good idea but I think folks will continue to post about the virus in the "General" section. I used to be a small business owner-around $1 M in sales and only 6 employees. I have a terrible feeling this economic downturn will eliminate a vast majority of small businesses. I hope not. When you own a small business, you pour your heart and soul into it. But it's the American dream. This is indeed a very sad situation. Thankful to be retired and totally out of debt. Let's all take this seriously and stay healthy. (y)

·
Love The DCT
11,378 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
That's a good idea but I think folks will continue to post about the virus in the "General" section. I used to be a small business owner-around $1 M in sales and only 6 employees. I have a terrible feeling this economic downturn will eliminate a vast majority of small businesses. I hope not. When you own a small business, you pour your heart and soul into it. But it's the American dream. This is indeed a very sad situation. Thankful to be retired and totally out of debt. Let's all take this seriously and stay healthy. (y)
I had the SAME situation, I was a one man team, heating & plumbing...24 hours a day/365 days a year......... for approx 28 years... Plus I also worked for the city bus company full time doing mechanics and driving when they needed me too....for 20 years also........ I sold my business, retired from the bus company, @ 69 yrs old now and love my retirement.......

Ronnie

·
Administrator
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had the SAME situation, I was a one man team, heating & plumbing...24 hours a day/365 days a year......... for approx 28 years... Plus I also worked for the city bus company full time doing mechanics and driving when they needed me too....for 20 years also........ I sold my business, retired from the bus company, @ 69 yrs old now and love my retirement.......

Ronnie
We're startin' to drift a little guys........:sick:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts