GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody....
Hope this is Ok to put here... I just put up a forum for wing riders from New Mexico, something just a little more local... If you would like, check it out at http://www.nmwingriders.com I'm still getting it setup and personalized... I also have the New Mexico X Riders Site http://www.nmxriders.com for all you that own a VTX also...Not trying to take anything away from this forum, just trying to get something a little more local... LaMonster...if this is a no no just delete it....I won't stay depressed very long...
Joe

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm signed up. Good idea Joe. :D

Later, Gary

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
I tried to log in, then when I put in my info it said it was wrong, so I tried to redo it and it said my username was already taken

Some times I hate computers :(

I got email with my username and password and it is identical and it still says invalid user name or password !! :cry:

JMHO 8)

·
Registered
263 Posts
My wife and I had the pleasure of driving through NM last November in our car. We came south on I25 and took hwy 64 west to Taos. We ended up staying three days in Taos, what a beautiful area. Later on in the trip we were in Carlsbad, the caverns are amazing, stayed the night in Las Cruces, and we drove thru Alamogordo on our way to visit a buddy at the Border Patrol Academy in Artesia. You live in an absolutely beautiful state. We want to get back there on the bike real soon.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Northern Blue, If you do make it back down to this part of New Mexico, let me know and I'll take you on a little tour of the country...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I guess you can come, but if you break the speed limit or mis-behave just once.... you're out of here!!!!
C-ya next week Rusty.... Tombstone will be a fun...

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
I couldn't get my info to save!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts