GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that they had redesigned the body some, with a larger Trunk lid on the Spyder and 2+2, also re designed the sides to where there is room for Transformer Passenger boards. This is the only photos I have came across so far though. Looks like a good change ???!!

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
I heard that they had redesigned the body some, with a larger Trunk lid on the Spyder and 2+2, also re designed the sides to where there is room for Transformer Passenger boards. This is the only photos I have came across so far though. Looks like a good change ???!!

George,
The newer model also comes with an automatic trike washer hookup in the trunk. You might be able to retrofit yours with that easy-wash feature. I am not saying that you really need to wash your trike.:joke:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
George,
The newer model also comes with an automatic trike washer hookup in the trunk. You might be able to retrofit yours with that easy-wash feature. I am not saying that you really need to wash your trike.:joke:

:lol::lol:
First Gary, and now Da Dawg :!: :!: :22yikes:

·
Registered
270 Posts
AMEN on the bigger trunk! I don't have a Motortrike, but I do have a Trikeshop/Roadsmith which has 6 cu. ft. of trunk space and I love it. You'd be amazed what you can get in ther if you pack it properly.
Ron

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
AMEN on the bigger trunk! I don't have a Motortrike, but I do have a Trikeshop/Roadsmith which has 6 cu. ft. of trunk space and I love it. You'd be amazed what you can get in ther if you pack it properly.
Ron
Now that you mentioned it, the new M-T trunk lid does look a lot like the Roadsmith/TS lid.

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
Oh, now this is my kinda thread! :thumbup: D-Dawg that was a good one! Dan, I like your idea but am afraid to run that by my GF without some witnesses present.:eek:

Who wants George to wash (and) polish his Trike? Raise your hand! :popcorn:

·
Registered
161 Posts
:yes1::yes1::yes1::yes1::yes1: Goeorge? is wax an option?:shrug:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Oh, yes, Mr. Farmboy. The $497.53 charge includes wash, wax and detailing. Please mail a cashiers check and I will call you and tell you when to bring your trike down to So. Texas. :roll:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Ziggy, oh no. And I get to use your trike in the weekend mud races first...it is CIA (cash in advance)

:yes::yes:

·
Registered
572 Posts
It's about time!!!!!! I heard about the body mold changes to allow the use of transformer boards back in '04-'05. I waited and waited; but nothing happened.
I picked a trike that they work on in late '06. I wonder how many other customers MT lost because of this?
Mike

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
$&*$%^$ and I just gone mind....that big door would be nice.....the wife said that the truck looks about the same, just a bigger door.....

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
It's about time!!!!!! I heard about the body mold changes to allow the use of transformer boards back in '04-'05. I waited and waited; but nothing happened.
I picked a trike that they work on in late '06. I wonder how many other customers MT lost because of this?
Mike
Not many judging from the number of Motor Trikes registered for the Kerrville Spring Ride. <BBG>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts