GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you believe the design of this riding suit? Looks like something to wear in a "Gay Pride Parade". Believe I'll pass on this one!

Attachments

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
On a crotch rocket at 140mph they look sharp!:eek:4::22yikes::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
On a crotch rocket at 140mph they look sharp!:eek:4::22yikes::lol::lol::lol:
But at that speed, you can't see it unless you're riding along side!:eek:4::eek:4::lol:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Can you believe the design of this riding suit? Looks like something to wear in a "Gay Pride Parade". Believe I'll pass on this one!
Where's Matt when you need him? :lol:

·
15 year Member
6,867 Posts
GAY!!

LOL

Matt(BCNV) :doorag:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
No belly pouch?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Bet it'd seem a lot neater if you were sliding down the asphalt at 70 mph ... :lol:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Not made for a fat man, AKA Wing rider. :oops:
LMAO

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Riding Suit

Definitely saw nothing like that this weekend in Cologne Germany. It was the Gay Pride Festival and Parade....lots of leather and chaps with nothing else. :eek:4:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Guess I'm missing the point, what makes it Gay? The kelvar panel in the groin?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
My buddy, Mark, once bought a very cheap set of left over leathers. He was 6' 3". He got the cheap and they were primarily pink and white.

One day while out riding, we wandered into a Denny's where there were a group of people waiting.

A little boy's face lit up, seeing my buddy and instantly, without and prompts, asked my buddy if he was a Girl Power Ranger.

It was just one of those moments! (that my buddy would never live down).

After that most times when we would start a ride, at least one of us would shout "Go Go Power Rangers".

·
15 year Member
6,867 Posts
That suit is far from being "gay," not the right colors. :doorag:
The other side is A$$LESS"!!

LOL

Matt(BCNV) :shock:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Girl Power Rangers wore skirts!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts

Sorry I don't see the "GAY" remark here???

If I'm going around a sharp curve and I loose it, I'd love to have it on me!!!

With all the protection it offers and being color matching with my bike, if it didn’t cost almost $800, I love to own it now before I loose it in a curve!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts