GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally took delivery saturday afternoon of a 2016 leftover Honda F6B Goldwing deluxe to replace my 2015 deluxe I totalled year before last. I bought it from a dealer in Iowa and he said it had been on his showroom floor since he bought it in July of 2016. It showed up at my home on a enclosed transport and was in pristine condition with one half mile showing on the odometer. I'll be back in the saddle when the warm weather returns to Michigan.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Well I finally took delivery saturday afternoon of a 2016 leftover Honda F6B Goldwing deluxe to replace my 2015 deluxe I totalled year before last. I bought it from a dealer in Iowa and he said it had been on his showroom floor since he bought it in July of 2016. It showed up at my home on a enclosed transport and was in pristine condition with one half mile showing on the odometer. I'll be back in the saddle when the warm weather returns to Michigan.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I must say, that I like the look of the trunkless wing. Let’s see some pic’s.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this was the old 2015 Ride

My 2015 deluxe was the motorcycle I was looking for my whole life and I was just sick when I totaled it.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought Honda stopped building these

I thought the 2016 was the last F6B's but if you go on Honda's website they show the 2015 and the 2016 and a list of chrome goodies you can put on them so evidently they will build you a brand new one and you can put what accessories you want from their list. But of course it full money plus what you choose to add to it. So they haven't dropped the F6B completely you can still get a new deluxe if you want to spend the money.:surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm glad you're here talking about it.
Congrats on your replacement ride.

Rok

1 - 7 of 7 Posts