GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
the guy with the ape hangers live around me ..ive seen him a few times and yes they are real!....hard to see in pic but his fishtail pipes go up as far as his handlebars and its extremely loud. He was riding behind me one day as we rode into a small town called defiance on hwy. 94.. and this guy was reving his bike like a idiot as we rode thru just to get people to look at him, i felt sorry for him that he needs to get attention like this...oh well to each his own as they say

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I enjoy 94 as well, except on nice weekends when it's crowded with a bunch of yahoos in cars and on bikes. Defiance can be like a micro mini Sturgis on a nice Saturday afternoon. I like stopping in Dutzow at the diner with the gravel road.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Which gravel road in Dutzow? The one next to the Bank? What's the name of Diner? Breakfast lunch and dinner?

Thanks,
Dan Moore
St Charles, MO

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
:clap2:Thanks for posting this link!!! Some cool, some ridiculous, and some totally outrageous!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan,

Don't know the name of it, but it's right before you get to the highway that'll take you into Washington. I think the Katie Trail goes a bit behind it. The parking lot is gravel unless they went and got upscale since I was there last. I've ridden out there via 94 for breakfast with my son, then went to Washington to 100 south to T east through Labadie to 100 a bit west of Wildwood. It's a nice morning circle ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts