GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have become the very proud owner of a 2004 GL1800! I am interested in replacing the "Owners Badge" located on the right side of the fairing. Any ideas where I can purchase a new one for my wife and I?

Thanks in advance. This looks like a great group of riders!

David

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Welcome David.

There are a few places that make the Name plaques, but check with a local Trophy Shop to see if they can make one for you, before you go through the google routine.:doorag:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Congratulations on your new Goldwing purchase!

I think this is what you are looking for
These are great people
I've bought several things from them
They also have booths at all the Wing Dings
and other rallies

http://www.thengraver.com/

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike and welcome to the board.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Congratulations on your new to you bike and welcome to the board.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Yes, congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the forum.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
:congrats: on your new ride! And welcome to the best forums on the Internet...I third "the engraver.com"
...Ron and Ruth can hook up with a really nice badge...you can pick the style, etc. right on the website...but I'd also give thema call to be sure they are in town...they have already made three for me...

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Congratulations on the new toy. Just remember it is a motorcycle, not your life mate. Her name goes on the plaque with your name!!

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Welcome........

Try to come down to Woodstock, Ga. the last weekend in September for "Wingstock '09". It's hosted by the Wingstock Mafia and Traxxion Dynamics. Free dinner on Saturday night, lots of great riding and good people to make new friends.

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
WELCOME and CONGRATS (to the boards and your new Wing, respectively!)

Ain't it a blast?:yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I was down your way today.Rode to Mcminnville with Wimpyhonda. We rode back on Hwy 30 and Hwy 285 to Crossville. Nice ride. :cool::cool:
The Gl1800 is the best bike I have owned.:thumbup:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Congrats on the wing. Is it your first? Enjoy looking around here on the board. I almost have to set an arlarm so I know when to go to bed. This place is addicting.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Welcome aboard and thanks for the job you do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts