GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Board members, this video shows what a mission is all about. If you haven't attended a Hero's funeral yet, please go.

I know there might be some on this board (I hope not) who might be sympathetic to the cause of the protestor from Kansas. I believe our constitution gives them the right to voice their opinion. That same constitution also gives me the right to voice my opinion. This group spews some of the worse venom I've ever encountered. With that said, did you know God loves these people? Now he may not like what they are doing and may not provide a protective cover for them. I would hate to be in their shoes. I believe they will reap what they sow.

Maybe this tread need to be somewhere else.

·
Registered
277 Posts
pgr

My wife and I are also PGR and I have been on four missions in our area. I know the families really appreciate it and the Communities in general have been extreamely supportive and always seem to provide water, coffee, pastries, pizza, etc wherever we go. This also shows the tremendous support for these families dispite any political issues individuals may have.
While I cannot serve our military at this stage in my life, I can still serve in other ways !

... and Frankly. I have no respect what so ever for certain "protestors" at a funeral. That is just sick, whatever your values and beliefs ! :evil: :oops:

·
Registered
110 Posts
"I believe our constitution gives them the right to voice their opinion."

I wish the constitution would give me the right to kick the BOY'S A$$ who said that " the carcass should have been left on the ground".

The good Lord may forgive them but I sure would like to break some of their heads.

I'm glad you guys are out there.

Mike

·
Registered
280 Posts
Those little maggots who attempt to disgrace the memory of American Patriots and Heros are a perfect example of why Tigers eat their young!!
They should be ashamed of themselves for being brainwashed by their church and they obviously are praying to a false God, for God forgives the sins of all those whom ask for his forgivness.

·
Registered
244 Posts
There's a time and a place for everything. That WAS NOT the time or place. They should of had respect for the dead and if they don't like gay people they should go protest at gay bars. Yea. Thats it. Go IN the bars and protest. My father always told me if you have something against a man go directly to Him. Not everyone else.
God don't punish innocent people for others sins.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Fortunately, I have yet to come up against the protesters on the PGR missions out here. Is there any way to download that video?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts