GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought I'd show off some Christmas chrome :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Blue-Orange-Blue-Orange, it was a real tough decision. Sometimes I think that I made the wrong one. Really looks great!

Larry

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No wrong color, just different colors..... :capwin:

yours looks sweet too. :yes:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Slinkey, you have the best color and KY has a beautiful color too. (nearly as pretty) The main thing is the smiles on your faces as you ride through the countryside.

If you look closly, you can see the smile on my face....ha ha

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right on George, smiles and knees in the breeze..... :wink:

·
Registered
42 Posts
on the "Color" ? I'd like one off each,But my wife thinks ,I've got to many toys already,so I'll stay with the "Yellow" for this year :D

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Looking good, KYBlue!! Don't you just love the ride! Nothing like it! I have a fractured vertebrae and am not supposed to ride, but the trike is so smooth, I may just take a little ride around the neighborhood...after I install the new cruise boards the trike received for Christmas! Enjoy that beautiful blue trike!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Slinkey said:
Blue-Orange-Blue-Orange, it was a real tough decision. Sometimes I think that I made the wrong one. Really looks great!

Larry
Hi Larry, Please send me a PM with your e-amol address so we can keep in touch about the Jasper Meet & Greet.

Wilson

1 - 8 of 8 Posts