GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Wing--
Did Honda change or update the part number on their OEM oil filter? Last time I ordered one the part number was 15410-MFJ-DO1.
I received one today from the same store I ordered from before, and it has a part number of B0030784DQ- saying it's a Honda OEM filter.
The filter looks legit, but I want to be sure it's a real Honda filter. I only use OEM parts

·
Vendor
17,392 Posts
2005 Wing--
Did Honda change or update the part number on their OEM oil filter? Last time I ordered one the part number was 15410-MFJ-DO1.
I received one today from the same store I ordered from before, and it has a part number of B0030784DQ- saying it's a Honda OEM filter.
The filter looks legit, but I want to be sure it's a real Honda filter. I only use OEM parts
If I remember, I'll check that part number when I get to my shop tomorrow. Honda has a "fast moving" parts catalog where they use a 2nd set of part numbers that are much shorter. That number might be one of them.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
2005 Wing--

·
Vendor
17,392 Posts
If I remember, I'll check that part number when I get to my shop tomorrow. Honda has a "fast moving" parts catalog where they use a 2nd set of part numbers that are much shorter. That number might be one of them.
B0030784DQ is not one of those fast moving, shortened, part number.

·
IronMan
17,453 Posts
WHAT IS THIS "OEM" YOU REFER TOO !! ?? :unsure: :)

·
Registered
881 Posts

·
IronMan
17,453 Posts
You are joking right?
:p YA I'M A CHEAP BASTAAD LOVE MY $2.97 WALFART OIL FILTER AND $11 A JUG OIL . 300,000 MILES ON WINGS N NO ISSUES .

Reactions: weengers and 823Jim
1 - 10 of 10 Posts