GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry to bother you all with this,but I used the search feature with no luck,My friend has a black 1800 and wants to buy a plastic model bike.would appreciate help.I already searched www.new-ray.com with no luck. Thanks in advance Jim Ciampi

·
Registered
260 Posts
Watch Ebay. That is how I got mine. Cute little bugger too. Not "exactly" a perfect model, but what is? It is a pretty fair representation though.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I purchased a red New Ray Wing at the Family Dollar store for $5 or $6.
There was two or three other colors available.

Later,
JU

G

·
on Ebay be sure to search a few differant ways, I did a search on scale goldwing and found several of the models, metal and plastic

·
Registered
615 Posts
I didn't think they made black. Joy

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
1800 model

I have one of the New Ray models. About 7 - 8 inches long.

I just found a 1:6 scale scale model and ordered one, but delivery is not until end of May. Here is the web site, but I am computer challanged enough not to find the item on the site, so I called them and did it the old fashioned way. Cost is $15.99 plus $5.00 s/h. I did notice the item number is MM76264 and that MM may mean something. Other item numbers start as NR (New Ray?), RC, and TZ. Anyway, have at it.

http://www.adkinsstore.com

ph 414-761-1020 fx 414-761-1088

Adkins Collectibles Ltd, POB 86, Oak Creek, WI 53154

·
Registered
379 Posts
Goto the web site Harry listed.

http://www.adkinsstore.com

Near the bottom right of the page click on Motor Max (must be what the MM stands for). The 1/6 scale models are listed at the far botom of the page. No picture yet, but you can order them anyway.

Harry, what colors do they offer?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
plastic motorcycle models

Thanks to all you guys for the replies.Haven't found a Black 1800 yet. Jim

·
Registered
174 Posts
Pilch said:
Goto the web site Harry listed.
No picture yet, but you can order them anyway.
Er, not to put too fine a point on it, directly below the wing, it says

"MM76252 Honda® Valkyrie
PREORDER NOW
Available January 2004"

Aren't we a little past that?? Are we talking vaporware here?? Mid March and no pics either. Hmmmm.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Models

You are right MM7652 is a Honda Valkyrie in the catalog - Black Standard. Right to the left in the catalog is a MM76264 Honda Goldwing. picture is a maroon (the prettiest) GL1800. No other info other than both are preorder items.

Looking thru the catalog, see in 1:10 scale a Honda VT1100C2 by Maisto, and several Harleys, Guzi's, a couple of Beemers, and an Indian.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts