GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After insurance pay-out and stripping my old bike of add-on accessories, I have put a deposit on my next bike. I am buying it from Cruzerdog in California. He has been patient with me as this is my first big purchase like this sight unseen. I arranged with Wing Worx to give it a good look over and Cruzerdog rode it over to their facility. They gave a glowing report on the bike. I knew the right people had looked at it when I read the last comment on the inspection sheet, "No bling at all". They must walk the walk if they talk the talk.

It is an 03 Candy Red ABS with a little over 2800 miles on the clock. I did more miles than that on my trip to Cats-Cade this year with the BBG on the end. Hope to have possession by mid November, then take my time putting my toys on it getting ready to hit the road again. The only add-ons it has are ****-O-Pegs just like mine and handle bar risers. About as close to stock as you can find. I am wondering how I will feel getting back in the saddle after my accident, but there is only one thing to do when you fall off the horse that you love, and that is to get back on.

See ya'll on the road soon!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hurry up and get the damn thing. We need to ride Floyd Bradford again. I need a little "pick me up ".

Nice looking bike :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Yes, please hurry up and get it so we can ride too, before I move away!

David M.

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
George,

Congrats on the "new" bike. Hope things continue to go well for you.

That was nice of you and Jim to stop at Dan's and eat his pizza.

Glad you were able to get all your stuff off the old bike.

See you soon.......maybe March, April? LOL

Take care.

Bob E.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Congratulations ! That new bike looks as sweet as your avatar.
Ride Safe
Ken

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Glad to see you are getting another Wing. It may be a little wierd at first getting on after an accident but the great feelings return rather quickly!!!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Beautiful color. Congrats!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome back...nice sled brother.

Keep the shiny side up... :biker:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ride'r home

Howdy George
Are you gonna fly to the shakey side and rider her home? Good to see you feelin' good.
Congrats!
Sherrel D

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
let me know when you want to ride the Shyway again, the gang will be ready

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Dang, DIce...that thing isn't even broken in yet. :)

Glad you are doing better and will be Winging it soon.

Take care
Dep

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Congratulations. It's just like mine was before accessorizing.

Tim

1 - 20 of 23 Posts