GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't post much here but I do have a 2002 wing. Just thought I would let you all know I will be picking up a new 2011 Ultra Classic in a two tone rootbeer color on Friday. I will be keeping the wing.
We are getting ready to retire so we thought we needed a spare bike. The wife's idea.

·
Love The DCT
12,196 Posts
Don't post much here but I do have a 2002 wing. Just thought I would let you all know I will be picking up a new 2011 Ultra Classic in a two tone rootbeer color on Friday. I will be keeping the wing.
We are getting ready to retire so we thought we needed a spare bike. The wife's idea.
:thumbup: Enjoy the Ultra!! :doorag:

·
Registered
267 Posts
You go to love her for sure. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Banned
1,855 Posts
Congratsulations on he new Ultra. They are a ton of fun. I've owned two.

Your wife is a winner. By chance, does she have a single sister:?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry no sisters. We are pretty much newlyweds. Got married in 1975, it's been a good run with many more years to come. I guess I will keep her.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats: on your wife, your new ride and your coming retirement.

·
Registered
812 Posts
It's always good to have a back-up in the garage. Good wife.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Please ask your wife if it's okay for ME to buy a spare Harley too.

·
Registered
19,457 Posts
:congrats:eek:n your new ride. Smart idea to have a spare for when the Harley is in the shop

1 - 19 of 19 Posts