GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
nope you on stupid,yup you are. gheez rode hard wanna be give it a rest!hahahahahahahahaha
Quit being such a squid dude... :roll:

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
[quote="yellow wolf":xwm5y66t]nope you on stupid,yup you are. gheez rode hard wanna be give it a rest!hahahahahahahahaha
you must be the king squid,post pics,finish your profile or hush up,but you wont[/quote:xwm5y66t]

Huh? :?

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
just what stupid people say^^^^^^^^^^^duh? huh? what?gheez like talking to the kids on the short bus,lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
one more year and you will catch up with me if you buckle down a study hard there rodehard!!!!! hahahahahaha
Dude... I already passed the third grade and you're telling me you have another year to go :roll:

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
[quote="yellow wolf":17sabuvs]one more year and you will catch up with me if you buckle down a study hard there rodehard!!!!! hahahahahaha
Dude... I already passed the third grade and you're telling me you have another year to go :roll:
where does it say that? gheez spell well but you cant read?

go look at your pin collection and dont worry about us real riders ok? now run along rodehard[/quote:17sabuvs]

Squid does a few curves on deals gap and now he calls himself a real rider... now that's a good joke... hahahahahahaah

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
wow squid talks bad about everyone and calls himself a.......what the hell is this guy,lol
Take another hit off your crack pipe there dude... maybe you'll make better sense :roll:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Rob(in S.C.) said:
I'm surprised he hasn't called you out, AZ.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yeah, I'm waiting on that one. He'll want to race deals gap so he can show me what a squid he really is. :roll:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Apparently yellow squid has never been down... don't worry dude, your time is coming. It happens to everybody no matter how great of rider you think you are.

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
Apparently yellow squid has never been down... don't worry dude, your time is coming. It happens to everybody no matter how great of rider you think you are.
ive been down,but im not stupid enough to do it on an off ramp,hahahaha
So where were you stupid enough to have your crash or crashes there yellow squid?

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
what?you can bust on me at will and if i bust back you whine like a baby?

bunch of wimps here,talk crap but wont meet me,talk like i cant ride and wont meet me,be a man and stop hiding behind this screen!!

but alas you wont and why? because we would see you for who you really are!
Where would you like to meet?

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
[quote="yellow wolf":3voea5a2]what?you can bust on me at will and if i bust back you whine like a baby?

bunch of wimps here,talk crap but wont meet me,talk like i cant ride and wont meet me,be a man and stop hiding behind this screen!!

but alas you wont and why? because we would see you for who you really are!
Where would you like to meet?
i work 6 days a week at the gap,meet me there and we can ride,not the gap i ride there all the time,any other road.

also was really pointed to scslob,but same for you[/quote:3voea5a2]

Is there a track close by. I'm not a squid and don't condone racing on public roads.

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
who said a race? damn just a ride and prove your real.dont really care if your faster just think your an ass?hahaha
You did squid... you're the one bragging about how fast you are and no other wingers can ride better or faster than you. Why don't we put up a little money to make it worthwhile and head to a track and lets see how fast you really are.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts