GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
ok to be very clear for folks that cant read between the lines

you will be sorry

because its a cruiser and not a wing

bunch of cry babys ,you like it who cares,problem is everyone is looking for someone to type something wrong!!

had a harly and most other brands,the most non basher you will find!!

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
nope you on stupid,yup you are. gheez rode hard wanna be give it a rest!hahahahahahahahaha
Quit being such a squid dude... :roll:
you must be the king squid,post pics,finish your profile or hush up,but you wont

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
[quote="yellow wolf":3jk3ezjm]nope you on stupid,yup you are. gheez rode hard wanna be give it a rest!hahahahahahahahaha
you must be the king squid,post pics,finish your profile or hush up,but you wont
Huh? :?[/quote:3jk3ezjm]

just what stupid people say^^^^^^^^^^^duh? huh? what?

gheez like talking to the kids on the short bus,lol

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
just what stupid people say^^^^^^^^^^^duh? huh? what?gheez like talking to the kids on the short bus,lol
ladys and gentlemen welcome the king of witt!!!!! waaaa hoooo

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
like the dumb ass that went off the exit ramp,you remind me of him!!!

pick on the spelling all you want,makes you feel good huh?gheez

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
one more year and you will catch up with me if you buckle down a study hard there rodehard!!!!! hahahahahaha
Dude... I already passed the third grade and you're telling me you have another year to go :roll:
where does it say that? gheez spell well but you cant read?

go look at your pin collection and dont worry about us real riders ok? now run along rodehard

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
[quote="yellow wolf":223fvewx]one more year and you will catch up with me if you buckle down a study hard there rodehard!!!!! hahahahahaha
Dude... I already passed the third grade and you're telling me you have another year to go :roll:
where does it say that? gheez spell well but you cant read?

go look at your pin collection and dont worry about us real riders ok? now run along rodehard
Squid does a few curves on deals gap and now he calls himself a real rider... now that's a good joke... hahahahahahaah[/quote:223fvewx]

wow squid talks bad about everyone and calls himself a.......what the hell is this guy,lol

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
wow squid talks bad about everyone and calls himself a.......what the hell is this guy,lol
Take another hit off your crack pipe there dude... maybe you'll make better sense :roll:
just have a prune,go nite nite and maybe you will feel better in the morning.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
Apparently yellow squid has never been down... don't worry dude, your time is coming. It happens to everybody no matter how great of rider you think you are.
ive been down,but im not stupid enough to do it on an off ramp,hahahaha

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
Apparently yellow squid has never been down... don't worry dude, your time is coming. It happens to everybody no matter how great of rider you think you are.
ive been down,but im not stupid enough to do it on an off ramp,hahahaha
So where were you stupid enough to have your crash or crashes there yellow squid?
ok azassbird,i crashed on nhis once,one winter crash in the snow,and countless times racing dirt bikes!

i have ridden and met lots on this board,so they know me and my riding,how about you??

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
what?you can bust on me at will and if i bust back you whine like a baby?

bunch of wimps here,talk crap but wont meet me,talk like i cant ride and wont meet me,be a man and stop hiding behind this screen!!

but alas you wont and why? because we would see you for who you really are!

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
i have ridden and met lots on this board,so they know me and my riding,how about you??
So what's that prove?
proves im real in what i say and do,you are just pretend,kinda not real if you dont come forward and back all the shut you talk,but you wont

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
what?you can bust on me at will and if i bust back you whine like a baby?

bunch of wimps here,talk crap but wont meet me,talk like i cant ride and wont meet me,be a man and stop hiding behind this screen!!

but alas you wont and why? because we would see you for who you really are!
Where would you like to meet?
i work 6 days a week at the gap,meet me there and we can ride,not the gap i ride there all the time,any other road.

also was really pointed to scslob,but same for you

1 - 20 of 44 Posts