GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 40 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
just what stupid people say^^^^^^^^^^^duh? huh? what?gheez like talking to the kids on the short bus,lol
Quit being such a squid dude... :roll:

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
just what stupid people say^^^^^^^^^^^duh? huh? what?gheez like talking to the kids on the short bus,lol
Quit being such a squid dude... :roll:
ladys and gentlemen welcome the king of witt!!!!! waaaa hoooo

·
Registered
270 Posts
You know the reason people are so passionate about what they ride is that they are on the very best bike for the type of riding that they do.

I'm fortunate in having three different bikes for the different types of riding that I do.

My HD shovehead, stroked to 96 ci, is not the bike I selected for my recent 16,000 mile trip to Alaska, but it's great between bars. The kick starter keeps you from driving if you're to drunk to walk.

My HD heritage is a great day trip bike and I saw plenty of them on my Alaska adventure, it just wasn't my choice, of a comfortable "heavy hauler", for my trip.

A guy, not into the long trips, looking for the "personality" of the softail custom, will find that bike very satisfying and yes, even reliable. You can even hang bags and a windshield on it, if you want to streatch your legs a little. I hope he has as much fun on his new ride as we have on ours.

Can't we all just get along?

·
Registered
634 Posts
gheez rode hard wanna be give it a rest

:shock:

Mr. azBlackbird may be emulating the legendary Mr. Rode Hard!!

:shock:

G

·
I am convinced that yellow wolf has at least a third grade education,
But it could be less!

:lol: :lol: HAHA :lol: :lol: HEHE :lol: :lol: HOHO

G

·
It's a good thing that you ride better than you spell, because you would
have went off the side of a mountain a long time ago. :lol:

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
like the dumb ass that went off the exit ramp,you remind me of him!!!

pick on the spelling all you want,makes you feel good huh?gheez

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
one more year and you will catch up with me if you buckle down a study hard there rodehard!!!!! hahahahahaha
Dude... I already passed the third grade and you're telling me you have another year to go :roll:

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
one more year and you will catch up with me if you buckle down a study hard there rodehard!!!!! hahahahahaha
Dude... I already passed the third grade and you're telling me you have another year to go :roll:
where does it say that? gheez spell well but you cant read?

go look at your pin collection and dont worry about us real riders ok? now run along rodehard

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
[quote="yellow wolf":17sabuvs]one more year and you will catch up with me if you buckle down a study hard there rodehard!!!!! hahahahahaha

go look at your pin collection and dont worry about us real riders ok? now run along rodehard[/quote:17sabuvs]

Squid does a few curves on deals gap and now he calls himself a real rider... now that's a good joke... hahahahahahaah

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
[quote="yellow wolf":223fvewx]one more year and you will catch up with me if you buckle down a study hard there rodehard!!!!! hahahahahaha

go look at your pin collection and dont worry about us real riders ok? now run along rodehard
Squid does a few curves on deals gap and now he calls himself a real rider... now that's a good joke... hahahahahahaah[/quote:223fvewx]

wow squid talks bad about everyone and calls himself a.......what the hell is this guy,lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
wow squid talks bad about everyone and calls himself a.......what the hell is this guy,lol
Take another hit off your crack pipe there dude... maybe you'll make better sense :roll:

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
Take another hit off your crack pipe there dude... maybe you'll make better sense :roll:
just have a prune,go nite nite and maybe you will feel better in the morning.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Rob(in S.C.) said:
I'm surprised he hasn't called you out, AZ.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yeah, I'm waiting on that one. He'll want to race deals gap so he can show me what a squid he really is. :roll:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
By the way Quietguy, before we got sidetracked...nice bike...forget the others, if it makes you happy, that's all that counts! :wink:

21 - 40 of 156 Posts