GL1800Riders Forums banner
41 - 60 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Apparently yellow squid has never been down... don't worry dude, your time is coming. It happens to everybody no matter how great of rider you think you are.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Again, thanks for all the kind words. Since I don't "know" you yellow wolf, difficult to "read between" anything.

I LOVE the Wing and would really like to have one... but as Mr Eastwood said, "a man's gotta know his limitations".

Weight, I've found, is mine. I think I'm doing real well after having suffered a seven month convalesence from the bike wreck I had in 04. Never thought I'd ride two wheels again, and voila', here I am.

As for rides... I'll ride with most anyone, and the longer the ride the better. I don't mind duct taping my clothes to the saddle for a long jaunt.

Stay safe friends.

Lennie

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
Apparently yellow squid has never been down... don't worry dude, your time is coming. It happens to everybody no matter how great of rider you think you are.
ive been down,but im not stupid enough to do it on an off ramp,hahahaha

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
really i thought he crashed on the way to show me how to ride?
SOMEDAY...you're going to find out you're not as "bulletproof" as you think you are. I just hope it doesn't say it on your tombstone instead of being able to walk away to ride another day.

Keep digging...you're burying yourself fast. :roll:

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
So where were you stupid enough to have your crash or crashes there yellow squid?

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
So where were you stupid enough to have your crash or crashes there yellow squid?
ok azassbird,i crashed on nhis once,one winter crash in the snow,and countless times racing dirt bikes!

i have ridden and met lots on this board,so they know me and my riding,how about you??

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
what?you can bust on me at will and if i bust back you whine like a baby?

bunch of wimps here,talk crap but wont meet me,talk like i cant ride and wont meet me,be a man and stop hiding behind this screen!!

but alas you wont and why? because we would see you for who you really are!

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
i have ridden and met lots on this board,so they know me and my riding,how about you??
So what's that prove?
proves im real in what i say and do,you are just pretend,kinda not real if you dont come forward and back all the shut you talk,but you wont

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:

bunch of wimps here,talk crap but wont meet me,talk like i cant ride and wont meet me,be a man and stop hiding behind this screen!!

Where would you like to meet?

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:

i work 6 days a week at the gap,meet me there and we can ride,not the gap i ride there all the time,any other road.

also was really pointed to scslob,but same for you

·
Registered
552 Posts
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
[quote="yellow wolf":3voea5a2]what?you can bust on me at will and if i bust back you whine like a baby?

i work 6 days a week at the gap,meet me there and we can ride,not the gap i ride there all the time,any other road.

also was really pointed to scslob,but same for you[/quote:3voea5a2]

Is there a track close by. I'm not a squid and don't condone racing on public roads.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
azblackbird said:
yellow wolf said:
azblackbird said:
[quote="yellow wolf":z46mjk6r]what?you can bust on me at will and if i bust back you whine like a baby?

also was really pointed to scslob,but same for you
Is there a track close by. I'm not a squid and don't condone racing on public roads.[/quote:z46mjk6r]

who said a race? damn just a ride and prove your real.dont really care if your faster just think your an ass?hahaha

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Rob(in S.C.) said:
see^^^^ no offer to meet,just more no show,talk,and crap!

s.c. is very close but he would rather bust my balls than meet,shows the man he is!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Damn I miss Rodehard...a worthy verbal sparring partner that could spell, and put thoughts into words and sentences that made sense...

Alas, those days are gone...it's just NO fun having a battle of wits with an unarmed man! :(

41 - 60 of 156 Posts