GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep ! I got the news tonight, and saw with my eye's our new goldwing rider. Daughter in law stopped over after her visit to the Dr. Where they did a 3D picture scan of the baby. Wow ! These pictures are incredible, they show everything, and I mean "Everything......LOL He's due for arrival in late april. Ya think I should start him with a dirt bike or jump right to the wing ?.........LOL

·
Registered
399 Posts
Congratulations Grampa 8)

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Congrats Mike. I would start him on the wing, but you drive. then go to the dirt and let him drive.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Congratulations, my daughter and grandson just went home today after being here for a few. They do get a piece of you pretty quickly.

Have you signed up for the Rockies Gold deal? If so you could just bring him along for the experience and then he could make up his own mind.

W

·
0 Posts
Spoil him rotten Mike, they grow up way to fast.
You'll make a great grandfather I'm sure.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Congrats Gramps!!! Kids being kids, and you know the wing may be a little heavy for him right away, start him of with a used bike, say like a good used ST1100......

Grandkids are Great....

·
Registered
143 Posts
new rider

Congrats indeed!! Just spent a week with grand daughter who is under two. Ther minds are so receptive at that age. Didn't think we were going to have any grandkids. OUr children all waited until they were in mid thirtys to bless us. I love all three of them. Tom

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
That's awesome Mike, I bet you two are ecstatic. Spoil the kid rotten, fill'em with sugar and spin them up then send them back to Mom and Dad :twisted:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Are you sure this isn't your great grandson? you're much too old for this just to be your first. :lol:
Congrates buddy!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah to Sherry also.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Mike,
Congrats!
Let's not get too hasty here. Start him on dirt bikes, then let him borrow the Wing for prom night. :wink: :p

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Congratulations, Mike!

Rich & Becky

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Fun times are just around the corner. Enjoy Mike, and congrats.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Congrats. Our granson is the best thing that has happened to us for quite a while. We kidnap him once in a while and then send him home full of sugar... :wink: :wink: :wink: What a way to get even :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts