GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi boys and girls. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and ask your opinions. I currently ride a 2006 VTX 1300C, however ,I'm looking at picking up a Goldwing.

I've found a new 2013 with the audio/comfort package for $17899 and was wondering if that price was a good deal.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found out the bike is a 2012. I still think it's a good deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
466 Posts
ask for farkles

T[HR][/HR]
Tell the salesman it is a year old and ask if he will give you some free accessories. All that said it is a good deal without any freebies

·
Banned
792 Posts
Found out the bike is a 2012. I still think it's a good deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I got mine with 3000 miles on it for $18,000. It has $1500 worth of accessories on it as well which is why I did not even think twice about it. You should jump on this as the price seems good. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Hello from the east side of Wisconsin.
Sounds like a good deal !!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I think that's a good deal too. I agree with a couple of the other comments...... try to get a few accessories thrown in before you take it. If they threw that price out without dealing, they've got some wiggle room.

You'll love the new ride!!!! :lol: Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Gee, I would have thought Goldwings would be half price in Wisconsin since you can only ride them half of the year. :lol: :joke:

Actually, the price sounds pretty good to me.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Glad you found the site. Perhaps we will see you at our spring meet. Just watch the wisconsin board for it.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
New Rider

WELCOME to the forum from Florida. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
IronMan
17,459 Posts
WISCONSIN HUH ! SEE IF DEALER WILL THROW IN SKI FOR FRONT WHEEL SO YOU CAN RIDE :lol::lol: WELCOME TO THE WING MILES = SMILES !:thumbup:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Canada. That deal on the 2012 sounds fair to me. If you can get some throw ins, all the better. I went from a cruiser to my Wing and am glad I did.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Its less than I paid for my 07 NAV/COMFORT in 07.....snap it up before someone else does if it is the bike you want, look into extended warranty.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Its going to sucks to be you if you do not get any extras on it because the GWRRA rally is in your back yard this summer. IMOP its on of the biggest traveling candy stores I have ever been to. Make sure you check it out. Welcome

1 - 20 of 26 Posts