GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is nothing like the feel of new tires on a motorcycle. I switched back to the Metz ME880 after running the Dunlop E3 front tire bald. Once again, the rubber feels like it is glued to the pavement. Love the Metz, love the Kumho Ecsta run flat, love the Dynabeads.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
There is nothing like the feel of new tires on a motorcycle. I switched back to the Metz ME880 after running the Dunlop E3 front tire bald. Once again, the rubber feels like it is glued to the pavement. Love the Metz, love the Kumho Ecsta run flat, love the Dynabeads.
Try centramatics. Way better than beads. I got 16,000 out of my last ME880.
Kurt :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Just "re-tired" with Dunlop E3's ... the tires replaced were 21,000 miles old and getting thin and noisy, almost down to the wear bars. :shrug:

I'm sort of a weirdo here ... I actually put two motorcycle tires on my motorcycle ... $280 bucks total including FREE SHIPPING and Memorial Day 10% discount from Honda Direct Line (ever hear of them ???).

Set before last were the Metzler ME880's ... tread block on the rear tire began to come loose .... after many miles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts