GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought and took delivery of a Shark Evoline 2 "Wayer" in silver and black. I wasn't expecting the quality and beautiful finish that was in the box. I must have gotten the only one in the country for $250.00 from KneeDragers.com. it was a fit return and was brand new. Can't wait to get me one (this is for the SO) when the supplies are replenished.

http://www.shark-helmets.com/product.php?modele=EVOLINE SERIE 2 WAYER -ST White Antra Silver&sous_gamme=EVOLINE&gamme=The SHARK Urban range&reference_modele=HE9165EWAS&langue=UNITED STATES UNITED STATES - English

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Just bought and took delivery of a Shark Evoline 2 "Wayer" in silver and black. I wasn't expecting the quality and beautiful finish that was in the box. I must have gotten the only one in the country for $250.00 from KneeDragers.com. it was a fit return and was brand new. Can't wait to get me one (this is for the SO) when the supplies are replenished.

http://www.shark-helmets.com/product.php?modele=EVOLINE SERIE 2 WAYER -ST White Antra Silver&sous_gamme=EVOLINE&gamme=The SHARK Urban range&reference_modele=HE9165EWAS&langue=UNITED STATES UNITED STATES - English

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sharks are nice helmets, I have a friend that has one!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Looked at them real hard at the Wing Ding. If it had fit my big head I would have bought. Nice helmets. :cool::cool:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I love mine, I got a red one!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
shark evoline

I have been wearing the evoline 2 wayer in white/silver for a awhile now and love the helmet. I'm waiting for more reviews before springing for the bluetooth option

·
Registered
954 Posts
I have a Red Evo2 with the Scala G4 bluetooth headset.. I love mine.

I is great to be able to flip the chin bar back when I get hot and continue driving. Also nice when I want to take a quick drink without taking the helmet off.

Plus.. the red is an exact match to my wing - so it is like having a custom helmet!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife is going to have the White and silver and I'm going to have the black and silver "Wayer's" We should look "Posh"

·
Registered
156 Posts
Been looking myself. Didn't see any on their website for that price though. How'd you do it?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you recall the only size you can find is a XS and that's what my wife wears. I stumbled on one that must have been a return of some kind. I spoke with the salesperson and he assured me it was like new (it was) and they had it listed for 250.00. But no refunds and freight was over 20.00. He was able to send it for 8.50 UPS.

Just got Lucky.:thumbup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I picked up an Evoline early in the month from Pacific Powersports when I was out in CA on my Four Corners Tour. Couldn't be happier with it. They are trying hard to get the supply line moving on these helmets, so I'd expect them to be more freely available in a couple of months or so.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I have the first generation and like it a lot it is a bit hot right now but that is what happens in helmets when it is above 90 degrees. My next helmet will be the newest of the evoline generation when I am done with this one.

Dale

·
Registered
848 Posts
I got mine about a month ago off of ebay. It was brand new and a fit return. Not sure if I like it. It is heavy and this time of year it is hot. I can ride with the bar all the way back but the face shield has to be down when on the freeway. Overall, when open it is a noisy helmet at highway speeds. I have also bought a Shoei RJ. I am enjoying it a lot more. Light, cool and quiet. I am guessing that I will be wearing the Shark more when it is cold or wet outside.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts