GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had an excuse to make a website for Yellow Spot III.

Dave Searle asked MCN readers to write-up accessory/modification reports and I thought, "okay sucka, you've really asked for it now!"

I think my progress reports helped a few folks as I was putting the bike together a few years ago, now the reports are more comprehensive and all in one place.

Click the Yellow Spot link at the bottom of my signature and tell me what you think, or if you find any typos or bad links.

S

·
0 Posts
WOW !!

First class job QD , thanks for all your hard work and inspiration . Nice to see someone do it right . :congrats:

Go big or go home ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
Quickdraw, very nice work u are very talented ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
What he said Wow:congrats:
now we need a 2.5 web site :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Nice Dayle!! Rock on!!

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I wondered where you were hiding for the last year or so !! :yes1:

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW !!

First class job QD , thanks for all your hard work and inspiration . Nice to see someone do it right . :congrats:
Go big or go home ! :thumbup:
Thanks bro,
I should have my, new, powdercoated wheels back in a couple weeks. Found a guy who can do it right!!! But, I should put on some pedal rotors too, eh, like you?

·
Registered
855 Posts
I finally had an excuse to make a website for Yellow Spot III.

Dave Searle asked MCN to write-up accessory/modification reports and I thought, "okay sucka, you've really asked for it now!"

I think my progress reports helped a few folks as I was putting the bike together a few years ago, now the reports are more comprehensive and all in one place.

Click the Yellow Spot link at the bottom of my signature and tell me what you think, or if you find any typos or bad links.
HOLY CRAP - THAT'S AWESOME! :eek: Believe I ran into you out in the boondocks north of Olympia last spring. I was on my ST1300 and had not yet become a GW convert. If you need a co-rider let me know! Ahl ride wit-cha!

·
Banned
1,477 Posts
QuickDraw:

Mighty fine work on YellowSpot III, and the web site.
You did an excellent job of documenting, photgraphing, and critiquing the products that you used.
Your professional installation of the upgrades to YellowSpot III are both estatically pleasing, and functional.
Moreso the site is easily navigated.
I look foreward to seeing this published in MCN.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great job. Very well done.

If you wouldn't mind, I would like to know what kind of knee pads you have on the tank. At least where the tank normally would be...Thanks, Randy

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
HOLY COW,
WHAT A COKPIT YOU HAVE BUILT :shock:
Instead of the deer alert system, why didn't you just put a LAZIER DEER VAPORIZER GUN :shrug:

Just being nosy, what kind of business are you building?

note: I tried to put in ****pit, but it just puts in **** :lol:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Excuse me, I am stunned, mouth hanging open. As others have said,
WOW

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 32 Posts