GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After trying to decipher the numbers on the 3 threads about the Dells Ride in I am coming up with around 20-25 for breakfast. I would like to call them and give them a heads up early next week. If you are planning on Breakfast please use this site and let me know. Thanks. I am getting excited and ready to get together with all those who have attended before and the new first timers. It should be a great time again.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Two here

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
1.75 :thumbup:possibly 2 ;)

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Plus two over here.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
We're in

Zwei

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
+3.:chef3:
- Ed & Shelley.
(I also know Matt Lillemo is coming from our area also. Don't know if he will see this post on the board. Add him in also).

·
Registered
870 Posts
2 or 3 ....:coffee1:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
552 Posts
Breakfast

Just made the motel reservation, So put down 2 more on the breakfast list. Thanks Bob and Beth (from up nort.)

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
We are comin down sat. mornin. What time is breakfast? What time can we meet after breakfast, if we decide not to eat breakfast?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day :thumbup: I believe we start eating at 9 a.m. If i am wrong most on here love to correct me , stay tuned ! You can't skip breakfast it's like starting a trip on an emptY fuel tank :wrong:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Meet in parking lot at 9. I will collect money and issue tickets. It is much easier that way. Eat at 9:30.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Count me in for 1.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts