GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new Kuhmo on the way I debated over it and the Perelli and in the end flipped a coin.

I will have almost 22k on my conti when I pull it and it is at the wear bars. I could probably go further with it but do not want to.

I hope the Kuhmo runs as good or better and gets me some good miles also.

Dale

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I have a new Kuhmo on the way I debated over it and the Perelli and in the end flipped a coin.

I will have almost 22k on my conti when I pull it and it is at the wear bars. I could probably go further with it but do not want to.

I hope the Kuhmo runs as good or better and gets me some good miles also.

Dale
The Kumho has been a good tire for me as far as handling anything I can throw at it. I am sure you'll like it.

Hey, did you ever hear back from the anti car tire guy that wrote for some motorcycle rag?

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
From everything I have read on here( way too much ) you should get same or better with Kumho. That kinda of milage is way over what I get so I am just using others posting milage.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tire is hear, one day delivery from Tire Rack for $17.00 now I just need to swap out the old Conti and put on the Kumho. I will take some photos of the conti and post exact miles for history when I have it off. Unfortunatly I am traveling for a few days and won;t be able to do this until next week.

Travelinlite
I did hear back from him but schedules or excuses prevented us from ever getting together.

Dale

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Enjoy that new Kuhmo, onedale!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Dale,

I am running a Pirelli and have a Kuhmo mounted for the second BMt. So far I am very happy with the Pirelli.

Enjoy the ride and God Bless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts