GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to replace tires on my 07 wing. Looking to replace the rear with a Kumho 195/55/16 for the rear and the Bridgestone BT45 (rear) tire for the front. Any feedback appreciated. Esp. if the BT45 (rear tire) will be okay to run on the front.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Tires

you will find we all have our favorites. I started with the OEM Bridgestones, went 2 cycles with Dulop E-3's and everyone around was swearing how great the Avon Cobras are. I am 10,000 miles into them, they wobble too, at slow speed. I purchased a second pair for my next big trip as I anticipate using up the tires if I already start with 10K. My next two sets will be Bridgestones based upon the feedback on DirectLine parts.
Just my opinion....
Ride safe...

·
Registered
501 Posts
Frt tire

B-45 is good for slab driving if you do a lot of twisties you will eat it up pretty quick. It depends on how you ride. The best person to ask is trailsman. JMO

Sonney

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
There are a lot of people that run both of the tires you speak of. You should have no problems out of them.:thumbup:
:agree: Trialsman would be a great guy to ask!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Lots of slab running and quiet sight-seeing trips. Probably a good combination. The duel compound tire's like the BT45 doesn't work for me but sure work's for others :thumbup: Ill stick with my 709's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts