GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I'm new to this board. I've been active on others but recently aquired a new 2010 1800 and though I'd join this board.

I'm really enjoying my new ride, a 2010 Level 3.

I've been adding things to make it mine, Kury boards a few more lights in the back, spoiler, rack with flag mounts and some communications gear.

I promise to keep my opinions to myself on oil, tires, crush washers and deer alerts.

Been riding for 34 years now and this is my 5th wing.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats: Welcome to the fun. What kept you?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the board! It is a great place to hang out. GREAT color by the way... someone, sometime will tell you theirs is faster.... just ignore them. WE know!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Wasssup Tone :thumbup:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
WELCOME to the board.In time you'll realize that the board is a little information & a hell of a lot of Entertainment from the Geriatric crowd. :thumbup:

Seeing you are decking out your new bus,Can I interest you in some of these to spruce it up a bit for the Kid in you. :shrug: LOL

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
WELCOME to the forum, and :congrats: on the new bike.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
WELCOME to the board.In time you'll realize that the board is a little information & a hell of a lot of Entertainment from the Geriatric crowd. :thumbup:

Seeing you are decking out your new bus,Can I interest you in some of these to spruce it up a bit for the Kid in you. :shrug: LOL

Welcome to the madness,IGNORE rocky,he,s just jealous cause he aint man enough to ride the yellow wing his inner self covets SOOO BADLY.:cool: :cool: :cool: OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Welcome A Board :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Welcome.
You are now the member of an Elite Group of Individuals.

Some are as crazy as a run over yard dog,
but Elite nonetheless

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Too all the madness here.... you are very welcome! :p

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Hi everyone.

I'm new to this board. I've been active on others but recently aquired a new 2010 1800 and though I'd join this board.

I'm really enjoying my new ride, a 2010 Level 3.

I've been adding things to make it mine, Kury boards a few more lights in the back, spoiler, rack with flag mounts and some communications gear.

I promise to keep my opinions to myself on oil, tires, crush washers and deer alerts.

Been riding for 34 years now and this is my 5th wing.
:congrats: and welcome! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

But you ain't going to be no fun if ya keep everything important to yourself!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome! Nice bike.

Lots of folks here with yellow envy, don't worry they're harmless.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome, lots of great stuff on this board.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Congrats and Welcome !! We will be watching to see if you can really keep your comments to your self :joke:. Do not be shy we can handle them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
:agree: All the forums are interesting, we all learn something when you ask a question, so don't be shy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts