GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to forum, been riding Goldwing's for almost 20 years, motorcycles in general over 40 years. Currently 2007 Goldwing. Been reading this forum over a year. Guess its time to chime in.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
WELCOME, a lot of great info, and people here.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Hi all, new to forum, been riding Goldwing's for almost 20 years, motorcycles in general over 40 years. Currently 2007 Goldwing. Been reading this forum over a year. Guess its time to chime in.
Welcome to the board now get out and ride....

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Welcome to the nut house,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
20 years? What took you so long?

Welcome ...

Donnie

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Welcome to the forum!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome from the Cornfield!!!!!!!!!!!!! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Feeding time at the Zoo........

Howdy from the Sunshine State. Some Saturday when your not to busy you can ride over and have lunch with us. An outsider would certainly be confused if you told them you had a Blue "Gold" wing. Of course most of us on this board have a High School education so we understand. Ride safe my friend.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Welcome to the fun from New England. Glad to see you came on board.

·
Registered
19,440 Posts
Welcome.

Green Bay won the Super Bowl proving anything is possible

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome from VA....I am new to the board even though ive been reading it for a while......I enjoy all of the comments and helpfull info....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts