GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running bt 45 on front an kumho on reare , so far love it . Trip to hot springs couple of weeks ago with just the bt , added the kumho this week . Took it thru the the three sisters here in tx , passenger loved the smoother ride , and it seemed to handle great . Heck forgot i had a ct on by the time i got back home .

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Running bt 45 on front an kumho on reare , so far love it . Trip to hot springs couple of weeks ago with just the bt , added the kumho this week . Took it thru the the three sisters here in tx , passenger loved the smoother ride , and it seemed to handle great . Heck forgot i had a ct on by the time i got back home .
Welcome to the board ,congrats on the Darkside. As a reward ,ride up to Wi. And get some free Darkside cookies :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Welcome to both the forum and the Darkside! Don't forget to holler a Murgie for a DS number, and TJ Ranch has the stickers!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
PM Sent...

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
re number

where do you get the number , an thanks tj , I'll try to get around to sending you everthing for the sticker soon .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts