GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for allowing me to become a member. I was on the outside looking in and decided to join the forum. Hope you can tolerate a TN country boy.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
WELCOME @ChampD from Tampa Bay-FL! Get out and enjoy those Tennessee Roads!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Thanks for allowing me to become a member. I was on the outside looking in and decided to join the forum. Hope you can tolerate a TN country boy.
Oh, you have NO idea what we have to tolerate around here. We are professional Tolerators!! Welcome to the board!

Reactions: Glockjock

·
Premium Member
1,801 Posts
Welcome from SE Idaho!!! Ride safe and keep the shiny side up. :D

Reactions: ChampD

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome from the PNW. Have a Wing yet?

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Nope, ain't gonna tolerate no Tennessee country boy, we'se gots too many rednecks around here already... :cool:

Oh, you have NO idea what we have to tolerate around here. We are professional Tolerators!! Welcome to the board!
I do believe you meant to say we are professionally INtolerant, or maybe UNtolerant... LOL

In all seriousness, welcome to the board. I'm up on the Cumberland Plateau, you're welcome to stop by sometime.

Reactions: revrunt

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
We are professional tolerators on almost all topics besides tires and oil! :devilish::D. Otherwise you are good.

The biggest problem you may have here is jealousy. Many of us that live in Kansas and similar states are very jealous of the roads you are able to ride!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope, ain't gonna tolerate no Tennessee country boy, we'se gots too many rednecks around here already... :cool:

I do believe you meant to say we are professionally INtolerant, or maybe UNtolerant... LOL

In all seriousness, welcome to the board. I'm up on the Cumberland Plateau, you're welcome to stop by sometime.
That we are blessed with and within a days ride to the beach. Love it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

You have some nice roads to ride there. Spent some time a few years ago at TTU. Met my lovely wife there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts