GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well worked my way from GL1200s to GL1500 to finally the GL1800. .. and loving it! Compared to the GL1500 it
reminds me of a sport touring bike and not a full dresser.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Beautiful bike! You will love it.
And what was the yellow bike in the background? The rear tire caught my attention.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
New 2004

WELCOME to the forum, and congrats on your new ride. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
04's are great. One of the best years. Take care of it and it will take care of you. I've only got 115K on mine, but plan to get lots more.
Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Welcome to the 2004 Owners Club! :thumbup:

I went from a 1996 SE to a 2004, loaded it with options when new, then added a few more over the past ten years and 40,000 miles. Was considering a new one sometime soon, but this 2004 does everything I could ever want a bike to do, and does it with grace and ease.

Good luck, be safe, and have fun. :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Welcome from another recent 04 buyer in Canada.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Great looking Wing! I did the same thing, started with a 1200LTD, a year later went to the GL1500 and a year after that got the new to me 1800. Sold the 1200 and I miss her....... But I kept the 1500 for my son who loves to ride a wing! Teach them right when their young!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
You will love it, nice looking bike for ten years old. I have an '03 with 101K, and I think it might be broken in by now.
BTW.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Another welcome from Canada. You will love this forum and congrats on the Wing:thumbup:

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,206 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Hopefully your 04 will be better than mine, it's been apart about 20 times and only has 15,000+ miles on it! total piece of junk! :joke: :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Hopefully your 04 will be better than mine, it's been apart about 20 times and only has 15,000+ miles on it! total piece of junk! :joke: :lol::lol::lol:
Did you have to take it apart to dust the cob webs out Rob? :lol:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
No, just a lot of disassembling to test things to figure out how and why they work like they do. ;)
And a lot of us here are glad you did, thank you from experience. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts