GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a '04 Quantum GL off the board and will pick it up in two weeks. I'll pulling it with a '10 yeller ABS with a spoiler on the trunk. I have a Kisan tail light modulator and EC's kit to turn the spoiler into turn signals and the trunk lights into brake lights/turn signals. I also cut the green wire on the EC kit on the trunk lights so the turn signals in the trunk & spoiler alternate w/ the stock signals on the bottom.

The trailer does not now have a spoiler but I would like to add one and have the lights on the trailer mimic exactly the lights on the bike. What will I need to pull this off?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Congratulations. I'm sure you're excited. I bought one in Scottsdale, AZ last week and my neighbor went and picked it up. I've got similar electrical questions. Hopefully you'll get an answer soon.

You sure got a beautiful trailer.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I just bought a '04 Quantum GL off the board and will pick it up in two weeks. I'll pulling it with a '10 yeller ABS with a spoiler on the trunk. I have a Kisan tail light modulator and EC's kit to turn the spoiler into turn signals and the trunk lights into brake lights/turn signals. I also cut the green wire on the EC kit on the trunk lights so the turn signals in the trunk & spoiler alternate w/ the stock signals on the bottom.

The trailer does not now have a spoiler but I would like to add one and have the lights on the trailer mimic exactly the lights on the bike. What will I need to pull this off?
I would give EC a call. I would also recommend using a trailer isolating harness.
:congrats: on the trailer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts