GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike popped up here on the board last Thursday and within about an hour, I made a deal with the seller to go get her. Flew into Memphis and was picked up by the seller who took me to Jonesboro where he had the bike and I rode her back to Maggie Valley NC where we are for a couple of weeks. Yeah, that was me asking about routes across Tennessee a few days ago to get home. Been riding in the mountains the last few days around Maggie learning the ins and outs of the DCT.

What a sweet machine! :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Niv

Congratulations!

She is a beauty. Hope you enjoy your time riding it.

Donnie

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
851 Posts
I am not a fan of white however that is a very sharp looking bike. You sure didn’t waste any time deliberating that purchase. Congratulations. Enjoy!:clap2:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not a fan of white however that is a very sharp looking bike. You sure didn’t waste any time deliberating that purchase. Congratulations. Enjoy!:clap2:
Nope, I was on the hunt for just that bike and color and it was priced right with the add ons I would have done myself. Easy decision.....

·
Administrator
3,718 Posts
Congratulations! I bet you like that one a lot better than you did the Beemer! That looks sharp!

Glen

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats man....that’s a good looking Wing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts