GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flying to Ohio in the morning to pick up long waited deal on a wing and head south , 1300 miles in a day and a half? I guess I will find out. Screaming deal on a bone stock 03 wing with low miles. Can't wait!

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: Have a safe trip and enjoy!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts

·
Registered
19,255 Posts
:congrats:Nothing like a new to you wing

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
:congrats: And WELCOME to the forum.

·
Registered
196 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
69 Posts
congrats on your new to you wing:congrats:. We rode 786 miles in one day. the temperature was 72 at start of trip and 105 by noon which made for a long day. Have a safe trip back home.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats: and welcome to the fun. As others have said, stay safe!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
re

the trip was great except the gps went dead and ended up going south out of Kentucky to the east side of Tennessee in the mountains and needed to be in Nashville . Trip ended up being 1500 miles with the cruise on 80 and never missed a beat. there were steches across arkansas was 105. My first investment today was Baker wings to get some heat out of there.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Welcome

Yes ... let the farkling begin! Good choice on the Baker Air Wings and welcome to the forum.

Donnie

·
Registered
863 Posts
what exactly was your screaming deal? i'm in the market for one and my research is leading me to screaming deals only! so far i have not seen a screaming deal (by my standards).

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Great, let us see photos once you have it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts