GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi. Just moved to the area about one year ago. Prior to moving here I lived in Indianapolis IN. Looking forward to riding in the state of WV. It is one of the most beautiful states that I have ridden in.

Hi Murgie, see you at the next meeting.

Bell

:biker:

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi. Just moved to the area about one year ago. Prior to moving here I lived in Indianapolis IN. Looking forward to riding in the state of WV. It is one of the most beautiful states that I have ridden in.

Bell

Enjoy West Virginia and welcome to this board....:thumbup:

·
DSI Keeper
9,183 Posts

Bell

Hey Bell, I see you finally made it here. There are some great guys here. You got the WV part down right, it is a great place to ride.

It is supposed to be 60 degrees next week. Hopefully we can hook up for a ride. I have a new set of springs on mine, that I am just dying to try out.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Indiana losses another one, Oh well! Welcome to the board

·
Registered
2,670 Posts

Bell

Bell - where did you move to? Update your profile to indicate where you live. Also welcome to the GL1800 forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome

:popcorn:Welcome to the club
Been here for several years but just joined.
I live in pa.& ride your way in W.Va. all the time .Beautiful curvy roads.

·
Registered
170 Posts
bell

welcome bell...wholebunch of good people here in the 1800..what did u say u rode?...ive done some of :click::biker:wv...great roads...have fun...rick:thumbup:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Howdy and welcome....lots of good info here, some smart people too ( I'm not one of them)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome to the area and welcome to the board. Looking forward to meeting you in person at tonight's GWRRA meeting.

Tim & Susan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts