GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Been riding a 2008 wing for about three years. Look forward to meeting some of you in the near future on the road. Lots of good info here on the site that I have seen in the past. Thanks to all who help others out. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Welcome to the madness,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
390 Posts
Welcome ! I just passed through your state

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey, pup!
There is a wealth of information here--as well as the collective knowledge to answer probably ANY question you might have related to the Wing. Plus much more to give you ideas for places to go, how to get there, and things to do.
Welcome.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Welcome.........what took ya so long?:thumbup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome from the Hoosier State!! Lots and lots of good stuff here, jump in and get your feet wet.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Been riding a 2008 wing for about three years. Look forward to meeting some of you in the near future on the road. Lots of good info here on the site that I have seen in the past. Thanks to all who help others out. Ride safe.
Welcome to the forum G'pup! There's a lot of good stuff here for sure!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Come on in, the water's great !! Just remember, if you can't piss someone off with your postings, you're not trying hard enough. Welcome.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Welcome!!! This board is invaluable for information on your Wing for both repairs and modifications, many of which I would never have attempted without help from the board!!!!.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Welcome from New England!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome Ron here 07' Dark Orange Trike. If ever in st Louis area let me know we can take a ride or just have some coffee and chat or both.

Keep you rubber on the road and seat in the up position. Enjoy the ride and meet new friends.

Ron

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome from Iowa, hope to see you on the road.

·
Registered
333 Posts
welcome from the frozen chosen ones in maine.i plan on going throught your state this coming spring while touring from florida to texas and back home.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Welcome from the Mason-Dixon, ride safe.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts