GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. I'm a first time gold wing owner. just purchased a 2008 gold wing with abs,and navigation. found one with only 4200 miles. i am looking forward to doing some riding this summer and maybe meet some of you that is on this board.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
311 at paint bank is a good ride and so is 18 out of paint bank. i live right off of rt. 39 , and that is a good ride into marlinton wv and on into summersville.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome from Timberville!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Welcome from Caroline County!
Was over your way with Murgie, and try to get that way any weekend my wife and I are free.
Been over to Bath Station a few times for work also.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
New

WELCOME to the forum, and WELCOME to the wonderful world of the GoldWing. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome from Richmond. I took advantage of the free weekend for the National Parks and rode up to Skyline Drive last Saturday.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Welcome from Catawba County North Carolina. My 2012 is my first Wing and my second big touring bike. You?

Are you anywhere near Greensboro, NC? I'm thinking of retaking the Ride Like a Pro class there this summer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a 07 m109 boulevard and a 85 gs1150es Suzuki that I bought new. and now I have the Goldwing. I am about 4 hrs. from Greensboro. NC,

I do try to go to deals gap an ride the dragon and the cherohola skyway and other roads in the Maggie valley area.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome from Viewtown. Going to be in your neighborhood this week. Headed for Breaks Intr. Park then on to Pikeville Ky. for Hillbilly Days.Plan on stopping for lunch in Paint Bank. B.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
hello all. I'm a first time gold wing owner. just purchased a 2008 gold wing with abs,and navigation. found one with only 4200 miles. i am looking forward to doing some riding this summer and maybe meet some of you that is on this board.
Welcome to the board from Ohio. I was with Murgie.

A warm welcome from your neighboring state of WV. We just came through your county Friday from a RTE in Paint Bank. We followed 219 up to Rt 39 and headed west to Marlinton. Love riding in that area.
Sorry Murgie, I believe it was route 220 to route 39.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts